Spanning Sync v3.0 Beta 3 is now available for testing. Here's what's new in v3 Beta 3:
- Improvements to alarm syncing
- Deletes of some properties weren't syncing to the Mac
- Better handling of iCal calendars whose names have changed
- The pref pane now allows editing of most controls even if login fails
- Better upgrade experience from Spanning Sync 2
- Fixed a problem that could cause data not to be synced after an error
- Added Japanese and Spanish localizations
Existing beta users will be prompted to upgrade the next time they open the Spanning Sync pref pane. New users can manually download and install the beta from spanningsync.com/beta-download.
Before installing the new beta please quit System Preferences.
Please continue to send all beta bug reports and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!