(Spanning Sync 3 requires Leopard or Snow Leopard. Tiger users should continue to use v2.1.3.)
What's New in Spanning Sync v3.1.1:
- Fixed a problem where contacts with an invalid URL could cause the sync to abort
- The user is now notified of software updates without having to open the pref pane
- Delete protection is handled better when calendar filtering of old events is turned on
- Now syncs the contact "department" property
- Syncing of the calendar "classification" property can be turned off
- Fixed an error ("attempt to insert nil") that could halt the sync
- Fixed a problem where the background notifier app wouldn't relaunch after an upgrade
As always, this upgrade is free for paid subscribers. New users can download Spanning Sync to start a 15-day free trial.
Spanning Sync is only $25 for a one year subscription or $65 for a one-time purchase, plus $5 off with a discount code.